In 1939 the “Maybach” complex became fully operational to house the OKH (Oberkommando des Heeres).....Supreme High Command of the German Army.
A large section of the complex consisted of twelve bunker “houses” and an underground communication centre.
The bunker "houses" of the Maybach complex.
After WW2 the above surface buildings were demolished.
The entrance to the Zeppelin Communications Bunker
Inside the bunker in WW2 days.
After WW2 the Zeppelin Bunker was renovated and used to house the High Command of Soviet Troops in Germany.
All the structures within the complex were linked by underground tunnels.
For more details of this location click the images above.......links opens in a new window.